The Wheel, a cylindrical minaudèrie handcrafted in Canvas 1920 M Monogram. This whimsical silhouette is inspired by vintage Moynat wheel trunks and adorned with a... Show More
The Wheel, a cylindrical minaudèrie handcrafted in Canvas 1920 M Monogram. This whimsical silhouette is inspired by vintage Moynat wheel trunks and adorned with a signature lock, top handle and a distinctive triad of straps in cowhide leather. Embodying the Maison’s uncompromised technical artistry, the hard-sided bag is expertly lined in goatskin, features a removable cardholder and a detachable strap for multiple ways of wearing. Personalisation service is available upon request.Show Less
Customise your product
Personalise it with hand painted initials, stripes and colours.
Are you sure you want to remove the personalisation?
- 17 x 7,5 x 21,5 cm (Length x Width x Height)
- Canvas 1920 M Monogram
- Goat Amber Leather Lining
- Metallic clasp inspired from Maison Moynat vintage trunks
- Silver colour Hardware
- Decorative strap inspired from Maison Moynat vintage wheel trunks
- Thin studs all around the trunk bag
- Inside enveloppe card holder in Canvas 1920 M Monogram with goat amber leather lining
- Contrasted edges dye
- Signature chape with three stitching of five points
- Removable & adjustable strap
- Strap : 1,5 x 110 cm (Width x Length)
- Strap drop : 49 - 55 cm
Made in Italy
Delivery & Returns
Delivery & Returns
To preserve the beauty and quality of your Moynat Canvas 1920 bag or accessory, Moynat Paris recommends that you handle it with special care. After each use, store it in its dust bag in a cool, dark and dry place. When storing, refrain from folding it.
To clean the fabric, dampen a soft cloth in water mixed with natural soap and carefully wipe it, keeping away from all leather trims. Do not machine wash.
To protect the canvas and lining, avoid contact with creams, antibacterial gels, make-up, perfumes and inks. This fabric should not be exposed to direct sunlight and strong heat for prolonged periods.
The artisanal touch. A closer look at the Maison's inherited craftmanship. The tradition of care and attention by our skilled artisans at Moynat Atelier.